DAILY FIVE IN 1/2AK
Students in 1/2AK work through the Daily Five every day to improve their literacy skills.
The stations students work through are called:
1. Working on Writing: Students create a range written texts.
2. Read to Self: Students work on their fluency, expression and stamina to become better readers.
3. Word Work: Students expand their vocabulary and strengthen their understanding of letters and words to spell.
4. Read To Someone: Students listen and help each other to improve theirreading and comprehension skills.
5. Listen to Reading: Stuidents listen and work with technology to see good examples of reading quality texts.
With these five activities 1/2AK learners are becoming stronger!
Welcome to 2017